Saturday, September 01, 2007

laughing at me till I'm laughing with myself

sometimes... actually quite often.. I find myself laughing at me...it could be a thought I think, a humorous rememberance, and surely moments of folley and mis-steps.. as too... often about something I've done that's good, and feels good to have done.. that's a positive output..
it's funny laughing at what is sometime forgotten..wondering how did we later remember it. to laugh at, when we could not remember it when we so call .. needed to..
laughing at me.. cause in the activing of loving.. afterthought, is always full of.."should have said's !!!!?... but laughing at the response that i sometimes give... when emotions intermingle with the very deep part of self, that finds challenge is expressing.. that simple .loving reply..
sometimes, laughing, because of the way my dogs may look at me.. actually...laughing because I laughed at the way my dogs looked at me..
and it's keeps life light.... and most certainly helps develop a broader understanding of other..as well as broadens myself..
it's sometimes qute stress relieving .. Laughing at me .. when i allow myself to do .. and even moreso in the times when I can't help but laugh at me...
I've even laughed at myself cause of time spend looking at some of my roses, being amazed at the color busrt, or the things of nature about the rose that's so beautiful it's astounding...and laughing at me.. cause i'm happy.. I can laugh at me....and surely at the astonishment of being overwhelmed at the amazment of something beautiful being beautiful... and sometime laughing a\cause it's so beautiful.. i can't believe it can possibly be so beautiful but knowing it's beautiful... I can start laughing at me until .. it always turns into laughing with myself....
would you like to laugh at me...in those moments and instances... so we can find ourselves .. actually laughing with each other...

it's the intracies of loving made simple...

yes... I'm a fun guy.. and take care of business too.. but always there is something during a day.. i catch myself ... laughing at me... till.. i'm laughing with myself...

No comments: