Saturday, May 24, 2008

"watercolors"

it's delightfully inspiring to listen to XM radio, "Watercolors" channel while on the computer... I almost forgot how much I love music,.. I even like to dance to the progressive jazz, maybe even more than I like dancing to regular dance music... it's like more movenment can be added to catch various instruments and their flow.

for over 20 years I played my bass, and now have not touched in it years... what a trip.. but listening to this music makes me know how much I enjoyed it.

the melodramatic realism of musicians who still play actual instruments, rather than sampling what others made years ago ...

I remember some of the old great stuff, the era of the likes of Donald Byrd, Rickey Lee Jones, the master of the sax, Grover Washington, and John Coltrane and many of the great musicians that delighted me with the magic of sound.. the OJ's, the Isley Brothers, SADE, and Marvin Gaye, Jackie Wilson " Horace Silvers_ " A Song for my Father" an all time classic....
Pink Floyd, David Sandborne... and the wonder of greatness melodically making love, love making, with sounds.. "music"

I even think of my enjoyment of drawing cartoon characters from the news papers, there were a few I enjoyed drawing them... and adding captions to the drawings.... making stuff with wood, and just being artistically creative with anything that could be gathered, to make things out of... Artistry and it's passion, then when I got lost in the love of business, seems the artistry of other things seem to have move into position change, Ideas... by the 1000's and writing like it was a natural thing to do, and days come and days go and I alway find time to write... it's been a thing for the years and days of my living..

such things of many variable ... that bring me many many joys...and the melding of music makes it come crystal clear.

so many interest, all the way back to the days when I loved building automobiles, engines .. but todays vehicles have too much stuff, thought I'd like to integrate many computerized things even more so into it.. it's amazing the ventures of the artist of the human mind... and loves come in so many flavors and some many shapes and forms, connected with creativity.. create's always something beautiful..

reminds me that even thru the many trips of much changes and things that meet abstractions.. it's always a connection to love, if one cares to see it's there beneath all the trips, changes and challenges.... always rendering beauty in and of life and living. the complexity of simplicity.. makes what is .. tangible in it's simplicity presentation, no matter how complex it's composure is..

I can see ... I've been graciously blessed in countless dimensions and multiple ways... and I'm thankful.

No comments: